Thursday, February 23, 2012

Kate Walsh opening up everything in the "Shape!" magazine march issue



ABC dramas "Grey's Anatomy" and "Private Practice" star Kate Walsh appears in the March 2012 issue of "Shape!" where she reveals more than her totally bare and naked body.

Kate Walsh, a perfect shape
She opens up everything about herself from her natural hair color to her thoughts on plastic surgery in an exclusive interview with the fabulous fitness magazine – and RadarOnline.com has the details. In the cover  she is a fit woman with great legs. Her body in a bikini is stunning. Perfect breasts, great curves and sexy legs. This is amazing for a woman in her 20′s much less for a woman that is 44. I can appreciate a woman that puts in the work like she does. She is toned and tight and seems to enjoy showing off her hard work.

“We live in a strange time when getting plastic surgery is as common as dyeing your hair,” the 44-year-old actress says. “But in my profession, I need a malleable face. Everyone has her line in the sand. I draw mine at facials and laser treatments.” However, just because Kate isn’t a fan of plastic surgery for herself, she doesn’t judge those who indulge in it.

“If others want to go a step further, it’s their call,” she adds. And although everyone knows her as a radiant redhead, Kate reveals that she was actually born a blonde! “I felt like an imposter before,” says Kate about her days as a blonde. “I’m stronger and sassier as a redhead. It’s much more me.” Also the actress is famed for her fiery red tresses, but admits they aren’t natural. However, Kate plans on sticking with the bold hue for the meantime, as she loves the confidence it gives her.

“I highlighted it to keep it blonde for a long time. And let me tell you, I got so much more attention from men,” she revealed in an interview with Shape magazine. “I felt like an imposter before. I'm stronger and sassier as a redhead. It's much more me.” This March 2012 issue of SHAPE will be available on newsstands February 27.




No comments: