Saturday, November 26, 2011

Dita Von Teese with her new line of lingerie 'Von Follies'



Bizarre and Marquis cover model Dita Von Teese has unveiled her new line of lingerie which will be available  in Australia in February 2012. The 1999, 2001 and 2002 playboy playmate hopes the line in US as well. She writes in twitter,"My lingerie line will also launch in the UK and globally on early 2012, same with my perfume and dress line!"

The name of the new line lingerie is Von Follies that has a vintage feel and it features high waisted panties, corsets,garter belts and over-wire bras. The burlesque star often surprises the fans by her jaw-dropping style of dressing. About the lingerie piece the pinup girl said, “There are so many vintage lingerie pieces I love that I haven’t been able to find in all my years of collecting. I wanted to design pieces that are tributes to my vintage obsessions… I’ve had a long-time fascination with the 1950′s era over wire bras. It’s something that has been quite a task to create, but the end result is so chic, and so unique, I’m very proud of it. It’s a statement piece meant to be seen.”

She also says,  "Size range was one of the first things I asked when I was approached to create this collection. It was important to me to accomplish the task of making these beautiful things in sizes that can make any woman feel sexy and glamorous, and I'm very proud that we have been able to do that, while keeping prices affordable."

You have to be patient to have your piece. right?







No comments: