Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jenelle Evans, "The Teen Mom 2" star, in police custody for harrassing roommate.


MTV Reality television series 2011 "The Teen Mom 2" star was taken into custody Tuesday morning in Brunswick County for allegedly making "harassing phone calls" and "communicating threats" to her old roommate Hannah Inman, E! News reported, but Evans is denying the accusations. 

"Yes I was arrested again. It's okay, Hannah's just calling her own bluffs. How can I harass you with phone calls when you clearly don't own a cell phone? I've dropped this argument weeks ago. Haven't been paying attention to you but you have the balls to tell your little 'fans'.. 'I'mma f--king kill that bitch'?! [Who's] threatening who here?! Lmao. She's mad because I took out charges first on [James Duffy] for cyber stalking," Evans wrote on her Facebook Fanpage. 

"Not to mention I REALLY don't give a f--k about Hannah or Duffy when I've been in and out of the hospital for three weeks now with mono/strep and have to get my tonsils out. Yeah as I'm about to walk out the door to go to the hospital the cop is at my door and I got down on my knees and poured out tears. I was so upset. I had to go to jail THEN go to the hospital. I feel like sh-t, would greatly appreciate it if everyone would drop it. K?! Thxxxx!" 

Evans with her former roommate in the middle
Evans posted a $1,000 bond and then was able to leave jail, writing on her Twitter account afterwards, "I'm as free as a biiirrrrddddd :D." 

According to the Teen Mom 2 star's attorney Dustin Sullivan, "Yes, Jenelle was charged with those charges [Tuesday] after she had taken charges out on James Duffy several days ago. Obviously, I feel that these charges against Jenelle are completely absurd and retaliatory in nature," E! News reported. 

Evans was previously arrested for an October 2010 incident in which she and ex-boyfriend Keiffer Delp allegedly broke into an abandoned North Carolina house to smoke pot. She pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor charge of possession of drug paraphernalia in April 2011 as part of a plea agreement in which two additional charges that had been pending against her -- breaking and entering and possession of marijuana -- were dropped. 

Evans was also arrested in March 2011 for assault after she brutally attacked another girl. Police reportedly launched an investigation after a video of the fight had surfaced online. 



No comments: