Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Vienna Girardi and Kasey Kahl are looking for somewhere to live in Los Angeles!


Vienna Girardi, one of bachelorettes and season 15 winner and Kasey Kahl, 27 years old Bachelorette Season 6 confirms that they are planning for living together in Los Angeles.

“We are looking at apartments and will take the next step in our relationship,” Girardi told People during the ABC Television Critics Association press tour party.

"She's my girl! I love her. She's my everything. She's my future, she's my forever, she's my love," Kahl said. Kahl also said, "We've both been very hurt before, but our relationship comes out of mutual respect for each other. We both want to work on things to make each other happy."
Vienna Giraldi really wants some good and effective in that place as she says, “I want new appliances because I love to cook, and a nice kitchen, and a big closet, then I’m happy."

Recently she has done a nose job (a rhinoplasty on July 15, 2011) done by Dr. Franklin Rose -- whose daughter, Erica Rose, is another Bachelor alum, and one of Girardi's Bachelor Pad 2 costars. You can easily see the difference but the change is not huge.

Kasey Kahl now lives in San Luis Obispo, California. He graduated from California State University in Fresno in 2006 with a degree in business marketing. After briefly working for his father's company, KRK Resources, he co-founded a short-lived magazine, California Fighter. His last known place of employment was AT&T in Bakersfield, California, where he worked in Yellow Pages sales. His position is Advertising account executive.

No comments: