Sunday, August 21, 2011

Anne Hathaway adapts herself with an english accent filming 'One Day' and hopes to satisfy.


2011 box office hit movie 'Valentine's Day'and 'Alice in Wonderland' actress Anne Hathaway is going to bring another movie 'One Day' which, she things will satisfy her fans. This is a big screen presentation of a best selling novel having the same name. She also apeared in two other similar kinds of movie named "The Princess Diaries" and "Brokeback Mountain." The dialogue of 'One Day' is in an English accent and  Hathaway faced troble in filming. In the work her co-star is Jim Sturgess. The reaction from their fans have been positive so far as they observed people reading the book all over in London. Therefore she feels the presure increases a little bit more. Anne and Sturgess, in an interview with MTV, says that people have taken their performance in the flick positively.


Srurgess and Hathaway in One Day
"I've had people come up to me who have seen it actually and they say, 'I didn't think you could pull it off.' And people feel inclined to tell me that they really had no faith in me whatsoever," she said with a laugh. "So far, it's ended with a, 'But you surprised me, and I really enjoyed your performance. ' But I'm just waiting for that person to come up and say, 'Well I knew you couldn't do it.' "

About the tragic romantic story of the movie hathaway says, "If something's happily ever after, yay, you're happy for them, but what else do you feel about it? When something rips your guts out, you're more inclined to remember it." So it is upto the people how long they can remenmber it or how long the story will keep itself alive in the mind of the audience.

No comments: