Friday, June 3, 2011

Jessica Biel, still significant to Timberlake

Jessica Biel
Jessica Biel is not forgotten by Timberlake:

The split has taken place in winter this year (March 2011) but the ex-boyfriend has weaknesses for her. Yes, this is about Jessica Biel, American actress, model, and occasional singer of 29. Justin Timberlake, 30, the ex-boyfriend, who is also an American singer-songwriter, musician, record producer, dancer, actor and businessman recently told in an interview with Vanity Fair for it's July issue that Jessica is the most significant person in his life.

"I would rather not talk about her, because it's hurtful for me," Justin told. "I don't want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me - for instance, her," he continued. "She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, OK? So I protect it and until somebody shows me what would be more fulfilling at this point, that's what I have to do."


Justin Timberlake
He is has also talked about his relation with Britney Spear and recent desire about family and children.


Jessica Claire Biel, born on March 3, 1982 in Ely, Minnesota, U.S. Biel is known for her television role as Mary Camden in the long-running family-drama series 7th Heaven (1996-2006). She has also appeared in several Hollywood films, including Summer Catch, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Illusionist, I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry, and The A-Team.

Justin Timberlake was born on January 31, 1981 in Memphis, Tennessee, U.S. As a musician he won six Grammy Awards as well as two Emmy Awards so far. Beginning career from 1993 Timberlake became famous in the late 1990s as the lead singer of the boy band 'N Sync, whose launch was financed by Lou Pearlman. Jessica Biel and Justin Timberlake had been dating since 2007.




Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel during their happy hours


No comments: